We pride ourselves on the voluntary service of all our Team members.
Our Teacher's aims are:
- To have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the subjects they teach.
- To plan lessons and to use a range of teaching strategies to meet the needs of the children.
- To monitor children’s progress, assess, keep records, set targets for learning and liaise with parents/carers.
- To challenge and support children by inspiring trust and confidence, building team commitment, engaging and motivating children and taking positive action to improve children’s learning.
- To develop their own professional expertise and to make an active contribution to the life of the school.
Members of Shree Swaminarayan Mandir Bhuj
- Roopaben Rabadia
- Sangeetaben Rabadia
- Vikeshbhai Wagjiani
Head of Gujarati
- Premilaben Varsani
- Nikhita Patel
- Nitaben Patel
- Bhruguniben Patel
- Purvi Bambhaniya
- Jyotiben Parmar